Try this mixed berry and yoghurt baked oats recipe for a homemade brunch this weekend. Drizzle with maple syrup for a sweet finish.
- 1 1/2 cups (420g) Greek Style Natural Yoghurt
- 1 1/4 cups (310ml) milk
- 2 Free Range Eggs
- 1/4 cup (55g) caster sugar
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups (135g) rolled oats
- 250g frozen mixed berries
- Greek Style Natural Yoghurt, extra, to serve
- Fresh berries, to serve
- Maple syrup, extra, to serve
Preheat oven to 180 ̊C. Grease a 6-cup (1.5L), 22cm (base measurement) square ovenproof dish. Place the yoghurt, milk, eggs, sugar, maple syrup and vanilla in a medium bowl and whisk to combine. Stir in the oats.
Pour the oat mixture into the prepared dish. Sprinkle with the frozen berries and gently press into the surface.
Bake for 40-45 mins or until the top is golden and just firm to touch. Serve topped with extra yoghurt, berries and maple syrup.